Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Recap

Well most of you know how our Christmas went. But I thought I'd give a quick recap.

Our air shipment finally arrived on Christmas eve morn. Which was clutch because my afternoon was spent assembling ikea stuff, which as of last night I'm proud to say everything is completely assembled and in working order.

We woke up and La put some cinnamon rolls on while Jack played with his guitar, trucks, and animals that santa brought him. La made this really cool painting with the help of the boys and decided to record the reenactment of the birth story of baby Jesus. It's on youtube and it was seriously the most creative gift I've ever been given, not to mention it's hilariously ridiculous. And then I got La a necklace I had made at a shop in the Old City. The rest of the day was mainly spent playing with the boys. We did manage to cook us a turkey and had a heck of a feast for just the two of us. It was awesome because both kids happened to be asleep at the same time when we ate. La fixed like 8 different dishes including an apple pie, while i manned the turkey.

We took the applie pie over to some friends house and shared it with them. They had a heck of day when strangers over took their house. Apparently, a couple they invited for lunch invited 6 other couples to join them without our friends consent or even knowing about it. The 12 strangers lounged by their pool reading their gossip magazines and didn't bother to converse with their hosts. I still can't get over how strange that was to bombard a strangers house on Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment