So we live real close to the airport. In fact our office is in the flight path of incoming planes. Yesterday and this morning many of fighter jets have flown over. It's like a fly over at arrowhead stadium...but multiple times a day. It's really awesome to see. They fly real low. In fact now that I'm thinking about I believe there had to be some sort of military something going on. I saw about 10 different military humvee's mounted with machine guns up and down the coast on my way to the office. And I do recall seeing a battleship headed towards Muscat. This thing was making some huge wake...I mean I was miles away and could see lots of white water trailing the ship. Maybe that makes you nervous...but I find great comfort in that. These guys don't mess around and are the best in the gulf in terms of having the correct equipment and training. Or it could've been some official coming into Muscat. Two weeks ago they shut down all the carriage ways for the President of Croatia. Literally shut down, everything standing still. It was like nothing I'd ever seen...made game day in Norman look like a picnic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment