I'm continually surprised by how westernized this place is. I did some quick window shopping in the mall, mainly trying to find Borders Books because I'm afraid I'll finish the one I'm on too quickly. There's a Mac makeup store, a store that is essentially best buy. A Lacoste store, There is a Bose store, not to mention all the American restaurants you'd find in a normal mall. Oh and their little kid fun zone looks awesome.
A few things I noticed....the women who essentially wear the same black gown thingys are very much fashionable. I'm sad to admit this but I recognized lots of high end purses. Essentially all they can be fashionable about is purses and sunglasses and it seems like all of them have both. The other thing that has struck me as really odd/creepy is the male hand holding. I think its safe to say I'm very confident with my manliness, but these dudes are daintily holding hands and walking up and down the mall. I read about this before I got over here, but its surprising how girly it looks. If your going to hold another mans hand at least hold it like a man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment