So I came into work this morning and said good morning to Abbas as he was washing a car. I greet the other employees and head to my office. Within seconds of being in my office, in walks Abbas with my coffee. I laughed and saw the first 1:10 of this clip in my mind. Literally he had to of sprinted from the front all the way to the back just to get me my coffee so quickly.
Also, my bathroom is officially communal. I actually had a conversation with some folks and told them the great news. I don't mind sharing....it's awkward when people walk in your office to take care of business. But there's nothing I can do about it.
This morning La went into Jack's room to find him playing on his alphabet mat. At least he was entertaining himself quietly. But dang he just grew up a whole lot in the last couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww
ReplyDelete