So...it's fitting our stuff got here New Year's eve. Our place was in shambles, but due to our desire to have some sanity in the spaces we spend the most time we managed to get the living room, kitchen, and master bedroom livable and box free.
First thing I unboxed...as the guys were unloading was all the workout equpiment...I've been dying to get started again. Now that I have my tools...I got to get on building a pull up bar.
Today has been great...La got me a canvas picture of Jack and I that our friend Holli B took of us before we left. The canvas is inlaid with one of my all time favorite songs - Your Love is Deep. It looks awesome and is easily my favorite picture of me and Jack. As a little added bonus the OU bowl game was on this morning and I got to watch almost all of it. Now it's off to dinner. And since all of our dvd's are here I'm thinking I'll watch either Christmas Vacation or Home Alone to compensate for missing some of those holiday movies. Happy 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment