Thursday, October 22, 2009

The two day furniture sprint

I'm so impressed my wife dropped a couple Chronicles of Narnia quotes in the previous post. Forgive me for not updating more often. The last two days have proven to be quite productive.

On Monday I got the keys for the villa after I delivered a couple rent checks. And the last two days have been solely dedicated to finding furnishings for the villa. Yesterday alone I went to 11 different places to find things I think La would like. The task is much easier than it seems, my wife doesn't concern herself with things and truthfully she's as far as you can get from high maintenance. But all the same I want to do pick things I know she'll like. So after gathering many quotations and hours of deliberation I managed to select all of our furniture we'll need to live in our villa immediately upon our arrival. It feels strange to go into a furniture store and ask for a quote so I can have Lufkin cut a check for it. Definitely takes more time, but then again its free.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,so impressed but more excited for you all!
    Love,
    Dad & Mom
    (Proudest Papa & G'ma ever)

    ReplyDelete