I can't imagine ever getting use to Saturday being my Monday. I got a lot accomplished yesterday. I had to get something notarized at the embassy and over nighted to La in order to get Hudd's passport. The embassy was surprisingly easy...not only did I remember its location (which was an accomplishment in itself) but it took less than an hour round trip to get there and back from the office. The security is pretty impressive and the grounds are some of the most beautilful I've seen yet. And the really cool part...as I was driving home I saw some military jets practicing manuevers. They were so loud coming in off the ocean...it was awesome.
I also got to look at a few villas. I think I may have found one that will work well for us. The view from the terrace is amazing...for the time being you can see the ocean (until they build something to hinder the view) and the house itself is only a half block from the beach and the park is 20 meters from our front yard. And the house has tons of windows. The bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows and one of the corner bedrooms has two full walls of windows. After today I should have something nailed down...I'm going to look at a few others this afternoon, get excited.
I finally slept longer than 3 hours last night. I have no idea why but the jet lag hit me hard this time. Its hit me so hard that I've forgotten to eat dinner the past two nights. I'm all kinds of messed up. I was only able to stay up to listen to the OU game until midway through the 2nd quarter, but I welcomed the restful night of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment